- "Frozen" redirects here. For other uses, see Frozen (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types except Parental||Other Requirements:||??|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This mouse thought that its lucky day had finally come around when it saw a giant wedge of cheese floating on the surface of a freezing lake, but unfortunately, that's where the Frozen Mouse's luck ended. Because it's surrounded in a shield of solid ice, the other mice give it all the dirtiest jobs to do. The Frozen Mouse's latest job is to sit on traps and catch the mechanisms as they spring, which makes it wish for the season of spring all the more.|
|Mouse ID#: 79|
The Frozen Mouse has no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
- MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration - 29 February through 12 March 2012
- Great Winter Hunt 2011 - 7 December 2011 through 9 January 2012
- The Great Winter Hunt 2010 - 24 November 2010 through 6 January 2011
- Location: Festive Comet
- The Great Winter Hunt '09 - 3 December 2009 through 2 January 2010
History and Trivia
- The image of the Frozen Mouse trapped in a block of ice reaching for cheese is a parody of a scene from the film Ice Age, where the character Scrat is shown trapped in a block of ice reaching for an acorn.
- 22 December 2009: The Frozen Mouse was released as part of The Great Winter Hunt '09
- 24 December 2009: The Frozen Mouse appeared in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe.
- 5 January 2010: The Frozen Mouse was introduced in the Mountain.
- 19 April 2011: The Frozen Mouse began dropping the Scalloped Pink Egg as loot in the Mountain as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 25 June 2013: The Frozen Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Frozen Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the release of the Rift Plane.