The Furoma region consists of outlying areas to the west of the Mousoleum.
- A place of study, the students that train along the northern shore of the Burroughs River are indeed a worthy foe. Hunters who prove themselves as formidable opponents may earn the right to challenge the students' teachers.
- One does not simply walk into Furoma! Therefore, in order to get to the Training Grounds, you will need to obtain a Shredded Furoma Map Piece, sometimes dropped by Lycan mice in the Mousoleum or Mole mice in the Digby.
- The ground floor of the Furoma Pagoda is where students most frequently train. Be cautious of your trap setup when hunting here, students are resistant to basic attacks.
- The second floor of the Pagoda is where the Masters of the three cheese schools meditate and study. These Masters are far too wise to go for conventional bait, instead a hunter will need to craft very specific bait in order attract each master.
- The stairs that lead to the third and final floor of the Pagoda are behind a thick, opulent set of double doors and are extremely well guarded. The grand chamber of this floor is where the Masters of the Dojo reside, occasionally seen peering over the landscape they wish to enslave. Any hunter wishing to challenge these powerful mice will require an unstable and rare cheese.
Another area, Ronza's Traveling Shoppe, has been known to appear occasionally.
To move to a new area within the game, click on the TRAVEL button. The map will show all your discovered areas, as well as any travel costs or special considerations of note in a specific area. It will also show the minimum rank required to hunt in that area.