|Stales To:||Stale Cheese|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|This cheese is the result of the careful art of fusing a seemingly infinite quantity of flavours into a single cube of cheese. This decadent bait seems to be the only cheese capable of breaking the will power of the Masters of Cheese Belt.|
Obtaining Glutter Cheese
Glutter Cheese can be crafted using the proper ingredients.
Glutter Cheese - 3 Piece Recipe
Hunters must reach the rank of Grandmaster before they can use this recipe.
|Formula: Glutter Cheese (3 pieces)|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture 3 Student of the Cheese Belt mice|
|Token of the Cheese Belt||3||N/A|
|Curds and Whey||7||12
Using Glutter Cheese
- Glutter Cheese is required to attract the Master of the Cheese Belt Mouse.
- Combat Cheese - Required to attract the Master of the Cheese Fang.
- Susheese Cheese - Required to attract the Master of the Cheese Claw.
- Token of the Cheese Belt - Required for crafting Glutter Cheese.
- Stale Cheese - Produced by Glutter Cheese when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.
History and Trivia
- 26 November 2008: Glutter Cheese was released with the introduction of Crafting.