Grave Robber Mouse
|Grave Robber Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Halloween)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Law||Other Requirements:||??|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|There is one thing the Grave Robber likes more than cheese and that's easy loot. Back in the day grave robbing was a low risk job but lately he's been working harder for his money.|
|Mouse ID#: 337|
- "Grave" redirects here. For other uses, see Grave (disambiguation).
The Grave Robber Mouse is a breed of mouse that can be found in the Mousoleum and Catacombs. They are known to drop King's Credits and Scrap Metal in both locations, and Antiskele Charms dropped as loot only in the Catacombs location.
At the Mousoleum and Catacombs locations, Grave Robber mice have been found to be especially attracted to Undead Emmental cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
Law type traps such as S.L.A.C. are very effective against Grave Robber Mouse. However, note that strong traps of other power types, but with only regular effectiveness, can easily outperform the weak power of Law traps.
History and Trivia
- The Grave Robber Mouse was painted live on 8 July 2011 during an 'All about the art' Feedback Friday. Ideas and suggestions for how the mouse should look were provided by the audience at the time of painting.
- The Grave Robber was introduced on 8 July 2011 in the second Zombie Invasion Weekend event.
- They were available in all three sections of the Haunted Terrortories location during the 2011 Halloween Trick AND Treat Event, where they dropped King's Credits as loot.
- On 25 June 2013, they gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.