Grave Robber Mouse
- "Grave" redirects here. For other uses, see Grave (disambiguation).
The Grave Robber Mouse is a breed of Event mouse that can be found in the Mousoleum and Catacombs when hunting with Undead Emmental cheese.. It is known to drop King's Credits in both locations, and Antiskele Charm and Scrap Metal in the Catacombs. It can also be found during the annual Halloween event.
|Grave Robber Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Halloween)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Law||Other Requirements:||??|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|There is one thing the Grave Robber likes more than cheese and that's easy loot. Back in the day grave robbing was a low risk job but lately he's been working harder for his money.|
|Mouse ID#: 337|
In the Mousoleum and Catacombs locations, the Grave Robber Mouse has been found to be especially attracted to Undead Emmental cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
Law traps are very effective against the Grave Robber Mouse. All other power types (except Rift and Parental) are of normal effectiveness and a more powerful trap can easily outperform the relatively weak Law traps.
- Halloween 2016 - 13 October 2016 through ???
- Halloween 2015 - 21 October through 3 November 2015
- Halloween 2014 - 14 October through 4 November 2014
- Halloween 2013 - 17 October through 7 November 2013
- Halloween 2012 - 17 October through 9 November 2012
- Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories - 19 October through 3 November 2011
- Zombie Invasion Weekend - 8-13 July 2011
History and Trivia
- 8 July 2011: The Grave Robber Mouse was painted live during an 'All about the art' Feedback Friday. Ideas and suggestions for how the mouse should look were provided by the audience at the time of painting.
- 8 July 2011: The Grave Robber Mouse was introduced as part of the second Zombie Invasion Weekend event.
- 25 June 2013: The Grave Robber Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.