|Power Type: Physical|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||??|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||??||Image:||External Link|
|This Deathbot, painted up for our loyal hunters, gives you that gritty, post-apocalyptic feeling while hunting, without leaving the comfort of your own dimension.|
The Grungy DeathBot is not sold by any Trapsmith, thus it is non-refundable. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients. The blueprint can be purchased through the Prize Shoppe at a cost of 100 King's Credits or from other players from the Marketplace.
|Reconstruction Formula: Mouse DeathBot|
|DeathBot Parts||1||256,400 / Crafting|
|Grungy DeathBot Blueprint||1||Prize Shoppe / Marketplace|
- NVMRC Forcefield Trap – The NVMRC Forcefield Trap has a fresher cheese effect and higher luck but a lower power bonus than the Grungy DeathBot.
- Chrome DeathBot – The limited-edition Chrome DeathBot is the second strongest version of the DeathBot but has the most luck of all traps in the game.
- PartyBot – The PartyBot is crafted with the DeathBot Parts obtained by smashing the Mouse DeathBot. It is stronger and less stale than the Chrome DeathBot, but has a lower power bonus and lower luck.
- Fluffy DeathBot – The Fluffy DeathBot has identical stats to the Grungy DeathBot, and merely looks different.
- Mouse DeathBot – The Mouse DeathBot is the non-skinned version of the Grungy DeathBot. It has the same stats as the Grungy DeathBot.
History and Trivia
- The Grungy Deathbot was introduced on 11 November 2010 with the release of the King's Giveaway event. The skin was originally also available via Donations.
- On 23 September 2011, the trap skin system was overhauled and the Grungy Deathbot Skin was changed to the Grungy Deathbot Blueprint. It was removed from the Donations.
Combined Trap Statistics
Shown in the table below are the statistics when combined with the respective Bases. Click on the sorting box beside a particular attribute to do a quick comparison.
|Base||Power||Power Bonus||Attraction Bonus||Luck||Cheese Effect|
|Bacon Base||2,990||15%||25%||2||Very Fresh|
|Birthday Cake Base||3,245||26%||15%||2||Stale|
|Candy Cane Base||3,105||15%||10%||10||No Effect|
|Chocolate Birthday Cake Base||3,167||23%||15%||3||Stale|
|Dehydration Base||3,019||15%||15%||6||Extremely Fresh|
|Explosive Base||3,240||20%||15%||2||Very Stale|
|Firecracker Base||3,240||20%||15%||6||Very Stale|
|Gingerbread Base||3,229||23%||10%||6||Extremely Fresh|
|Magma Base||3,321||23%||15%||12||Ultimately Stale|
|Molten Shrapnel Base||3,429||27%||15%||10||Insanely Stale|
|Polar Base||3,250||25%||10%||6||Extremely Fresh|
|Spellbook Base||3,741||29%||15%||9||No Effect|
|Stone Base||3,188||25%||10%||2||No Effect|
|Tribal Base||3,425||33%||12%||2||No Effect|
|Wooden Base with Target||2,846||15%||30%||2||Stale|