Revision as of 20:30, 21 January 2019 by Mark Bodiella (talk | contribs) (added 2018 Halloween Boss mouse.)
- For other uses, see Halloween (disambiguation)
Halloween is an annual event that begins in late October and extends into early November each year.
Each year the mice found at the Halloween event may require special cheeses or charms to attract. This information can be found on the event location page.
Halloween Event History
- 2018: Admiral Arrgh's Revenge
- 2017: Creepy Carl's Cursed Cruise
- 2016: Spooky Sandcastle 2016
- 2015: Haunted Terrortories 2015
- 2014: Haunted Terrortories 2014
- 2013: Haunted Terrortories 2013
- 2012: Haunted Terrortories 2012
- 2011: Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories
- 2010: Halloween Trick AND Treat
Halloween Event Mice
These are the Event mice that may be encountered during the annual Halloween event.
|Admiral Arrrgh||45,000||7,000||Bonbon Gummy Globlin||40,000||5,000|
|Ghost Pirate Queen||32,000||115,00|
|Mousevina von Vermin||27,000||4,500|
Halloween Event Cheeses
- Ghastly Galleon Gouda attracts all Halloween Mice except Captain Cannonball in Haunted Ghostship Locations.
- Lockbox Limburger Cheese is used to attract Captain Cannonball in all Haunted Ghostship Locations.
- Candy Corn Cheese and Ghoulgonzola Cheese work similar to Gouda Cheese now but with a slightly higher attraction rate as of Creepy Carl's Cursed Cruise in 2017.
Halloween Event Charms
Candy Charms, Shortcut Charms, Spooky Charms, and Extra Spooky Charms no longer have any special effects as of Creepy Carl's Cursed Cruise, 17 October 2017.