- For other uses, see Halloween (disambiguation)
Halloween is an annual event that begins in late October and extends into early November each year.
Each year the mice found at the Halloween event may require special cheeses or charms to attract. This information can be found on the event location page.
Halloween Event History
- 2021: Master the Magic of the Boiling Cauldrons
- 2020: The Grand Ghostship Returns!
- 2019: Spooky Schnooner's Revenge
- 2018: Admiral Arrgh's Revenge
- 2017: Creepy Carl's Cursed Cruise
- 2016: Spooky Sandcastle 2016
- 2015: Haunted Terrortories 2015
- 2014: Haunted Terrortories 2014
- 2013: Haunted Terrortories 2013
- 2012: Haunted Terrortories 2012
- 2011: Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories
- 2010: Halloween Trick AND Treat
Halloween Event Mice
These are the Event mice that may be encountered during the annual Halloween event.
|Bonbon Gummy Globlin||40,000||5,000|
|Ghost Pirate Queen||15,000||10,000|
Halloween Event Cheeses
- Bonefort Cheese, Monterey Jack-O-Lantern, Polter-Geitost and Scream Cheese attract Halloween Mice in the Gloomy Greenwood location during the event, please see the location page for details.
- Old Halloween Cheese:
- Candy Corn Cheese and Ghoulgonzola Cheese work similar to Gouda Cheese now but with a slightly higher attraction rate as of Creepy Carl's Cursed Cruise in 2017.
- Ghastly Galleon Gouda and Lockbox Limburger Cheese, together with Candy Corn Cheese and Ghoulgonzola Cheese, work similar to Standard Cheese in the Gloomy Greenwood location as of the Halloween 2021 event, Master the Magic of the Boiling Cauldrons.
Halloween Event Charms
- Brain Charms, Candy Charms, Pointy Charms, Shortcut Charms and Super Brain Charms no longer have any special effects as of Creepy Carl's Cursed Cruise, 17 October 2017.
- Extreme Spooky Charms, Rift Spooky Charms, Spooky Charms, Super Spooky Charms and Ultimate Spooky Charms have a 20% power bonus when used with a Halloween weapon.
- Gloomy Gathering Charm has a 20% power bonus when used with a Halloween weapon and adds +1 to all ingredient drops in the Gloomy Greenwood.
Halloween Event Bases
Halloween Event Weapons
- Admiral's Galleon Trap
- Boiling Cauldron Trap
- Brain Extractor
- Cackle Lantern Trap
- Candy Crusher Trap
- Cemetery Gate Grappler
- Haunted Shipwreck Trap
- Maniacal Brain Extractor
- Pumpkin Pummeler
- Sandcastle Shard Trap
- Soul Catcher
- Soul Harvester
- Terrifying Spider Trap
- The Haunted Manor Trap
Halloween Event Skins
- All Seeing Eye Skin
- Candy Corn Ice Maiden Skin
- Cocoa Crusher Trap Skin - Limited Edition
- Costumed Ambush Skin
- Costume Party of Sharks Trap Skin
- Count Sentinel Skin
- Explosive Pumpkin Core Trap Skin
- Fount of Bats Trap Skin
- Ghostly Spiked Crusher Skin
- Ghostship Lollipop Trap Skin - Limited Edition
- Goody Galleon Trap Skin - Limited Edition
- Haunted Arcanum Trap Skin
- Haunted Dragonslime Ballista Trap Skin
- Haunted Spires Skin
- Horrific Pumpkin Trap Skin
- Lovecraft Shelf Skin
- Molten Oasis Trap Skin
- Pearly Gate Grappler Trap Skin
- Pumpkin Patch Thrasher Trap Skin
- Pillow-S.L.A.C. II Skin
- Scary S.L.A.C. II Skin
- Skeletal Rune Shark Trap Skin
- Soul Piercer Trap Skin
- Soul Searching Turbine Trap Skin
- Spooky Chrome Temporal Turbine Trap Skin
- Spooky Endless Labyrinth Trap Skin
- Spooky Mary O'Nette Skin
- Steam Maw Skin
- Steaming Pumpkin Spice Latte Trap Skin
- Terrifying Terrorsplit Squash Trap Skin
- The Spirit of Halloween Skin
- The Sugar Shack Trap Skin
- The Thing That Ate The Bottomless Grave Skin
- Witch's Brew Trap Skin
- Zugzwang's Night-Mare Skin