- "Hapless" redirects here. For other uses, see Hapless Marionette Mouse.
|Mouse Group: Followers of Furoma|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||None|
|Loot:||Ambush Trap Blueprints|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|These old mice refuse to side with the Furoma forces and reject the twisted agenda of the Dojo Masters. Often pushed around and the target of jokes, these oppressed mice are forced to do the bidding of their masters. Often far too weak to pose any challenge to an experienced hunter, these mice offer very little reward.|
|Mouse ID#: 96|
Cheese and Charm Preference
No Charms are required to attract the Hapless Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
The Hapless Mouse is not known to drop any loot in the Dojo location.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Hapless Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
History and Trivia
- The Hapless Mouse was attracted to Combat, Glutter, and Susheese cheeses when first released.
- 26 November 2008: The Hapless Mouse is released
- 2 December 2008: The Hapless Mouse began to drop Ambush Trap Blueprints as loot.
- 19 April 2010: The Hapless Mouse began dropping the Antique Scalloped Pink Egg as loot in the Pinnacle Chamber as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.