Harvest Harrier Mouse
|Harvest Harrier Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Seasonal Soldiers (Fall)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Shadow||Other Requirements:||??|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Despite its colorful cloak of autumn leaves, and charming hat made of a mini-pumpkin top, this mouse is a master of evasion. The Harvest Harrier's job is to remain invisible, in order to spring as many traps and rob as many traps as possible, and it takes this duty seriously. Catch a glimpse of it in the pumpkin patch, and it turns into just another gourd, quick as a blink. Spot it in a leaf pile, and, well, good luck finding it again.|
|Mouse ID#: 247|
Harvest Harrier Mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
- The Harvest Harrier Mouse drops the Seasonal Garden Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- Harvest Harrier Mice were introduced on 17 August 2010 with the release of the Seasonal Garden location.
- Harvest Harrier Mice began dropping Sandtail Call to Arms on 22 March 2011 with the release of the Fiery Warpath location.
- During the Spring Egg Hunt 2011, Harvest Harrier mice began dropping a bonus Seasonal Garden Egg as loot for hunters who had obtained the Rocket Rabbit Mallet. They dropped the same loot the following year during the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event for hunters who had obtained the Eggscavator.
- On 29 July 2015 they stopped dropping the Sandtail Call to Arms as loot with the introduction of the Adventure Book.