High Tension Spring
The High Tension Spring is a Physical weapon. The King provides this trap or the Tacky Glue Trap (if starting the game through Facebook or the web page) or Mouse Hot Tub (if starting the game through the mobile app) to Hunters who are joining the hunt for the very first time.
|High Tension Spring|
|Power Type: Physical|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||20%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Smashable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Razor sharp barbs adorn a crushing bar held with over 1000 lbs. of tension.|
If Hunters choose a different weapon from the King when they first start playing, they can purchase the High Tension Spring for 600 gold from the Town of Gnawnia Trapsmith. It refunds for 110 gold at the same location.
Because of the weak nature of this trap, Hunters are advised to purchase a more powerful weapon as soon as they're able to.
- Tacky Glue Trap - An alternate trap that Hunters can choose to receive from the King when they first begin hunting, if they start playing through Facebook or the web page.
- Mouse Hot Tub - An alternate trap that Hunters can choose to receive from the King when they first begin hunting, if they start playing through the mobile app.
- Ice Maiden – Requires High Tension Spring Parts for crafting.
- A complete list of Physical weapons can be found here.
- A complete list of all weapons can be found here.