|Mouse Group: Aquatic Order|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Hydro||Other Requirements:||??|
S.S. Huntington III
|Loot:||Bolt of Cloth|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|When it comes to eating cheese off a trap, three heads are better than one! Quick and agile, the three headed Hydra mouse furiously attacks a hunter's trap in search of a morsel of cheese. Their regeneration abilities make them especially hard to catch. This mouse was designed by Mousehunt fan Neilson Cheng!|
|Mouse ID#: 101|
- The Hydra Mouse can be attracted by standard cheeses, but it has a distinct preference for SUPER|brie+.
- The Hydra Mouse drops the Hydra Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday - 3 - 21 March 2016
- Great Winter Hunt 2015 - 15 December 2015 through 12 January 2016
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday - 5 - 19 March 2015
- Great Winter Hunt 2014 - 9 December 2014 through 6 January 2015
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 10 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- Great Winter Hunt 2011 - 7 December 2011 through 9 January 2012
- The Great Winter Hunt 2010 - 15 December 2010 through 6 January 2011
- Great Winter Hunt '09 - 3 December 2009 through 2 January 2010
History and Trivia
- The Hydra Mouse was designed by MouseHunt fan Neilson Cheng!
- 4 June 2009: The Hydra Mouse is released in the Lagoon.
- 25 January 2011: The Hydra Mouse began to drop Simple Orb as loot.
- 14 April 2011: The Hydra Mouse began dropping a bonus Hydra Egg as loot as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 29 July 2015: The strength of the Hydra mouse was decreased. The quantity of Bolts of Cloth, Rope, Splintered Wood, and Scrap Metal dropped by Hydra Mouse in increased.