|Power Type: Physical|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||??|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Stale||Smashable:||??|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||??||Image:||External Link|
|This RhinoBot, painted up for our loyal hunters, lets you hunt mice with sub-zero flare! Don't let the cute matching hat and scarf fool you, those frozen fists mean business!|
The Icy RhinoBot is not sold by any Trapsmith, thus it is non-refundable. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients. The blueprint can be purchased from other players from the Marketplace and won as a prize in the Daily Draw.
|RhinoBot Parts||1||940,000+ / Crafting|
|Icy RhinoBot Blueprint||1||Donating / Marketplace|
|Total||940,000 – 1,344,340|
- Digby DrillBot – The regular store-bought version with less Power and Luck but a rather high Power Bonus. It has no Cheese Effect, and has the same Attraction Bonus of 0%.
- Chrome DrillBot – The Chrome DrillBot is a limited edition weapon based on the Digby Drillbot that also lacks an Attraction Bonus. It is weaker than the RhinoBot but possesses the highest Power Bonus and Luck among the three. It has an Insanely Stale Cheese Effect.
- RhinoBot – The RhinoBot has the same statistics as the Icy RhinoBot, and only has no skin applied to it.
- Enraged RhinoBot
History and Trivia
- The Icy RhinoBot was introduced on 24 November 2010 when the Great Winter Hunt 2010 started and the skin was made available via Donations.
- On 23 March 2011, the Icy RhinoBot became possible to smash as the following announcement was made:
- News from the Kings Scientists
- Although no trapsmith has found a solvent powerful enough to remove a trap skin before, the scientists of Digby have been able to create a very small amount of magical solvent that will last for a limited time.
- This magical solvent will allow the Icy RhinoBot skin to be removed.
- We estimate the solvent will last around 2 weeks. All hunters who own an Icy Rhinobot have had their hunters hammers coated with the magical solvent.
- Once this magical solvent evaporates the Icy RhinoBot will no longer be smashable.
- On 23 September 2011, the trap skin system was overhauled and the Icy RhinoBot Skin was changed to the Icy RhinoBot Blueprint.
Combined Trap Statistics
Shown in the table below are the statistics when combined with the respective Bases. Click on the sorting box beside a particular attribute to do a quick comparison.
|Base||Power||Power Bonus||Attraction Bonus||Luck||Cheese Effect|
|Aqua Base||5,180||0%||0%||16||Very Stale|
|Bamboozler Base||5,665||10%||5%||8||No Effect|
|Birthday Cake Base||5,689||11%||5%||8||Very Stale|
|Candy Cane Base||5,250||0%||0%||16||Stale|
|Cheesecake Base||5,279||3%||20%||8||Very Stale|
|Chocolate Birthday Cake Base||5,535||8%||5%||9||Very Stale|
|Dehydration Base||5,175||0%||5%||12||Very Fresh|
|Explosive Base||5,513||5%||5%||8||Extremely Stale|
|Firecracker Base||5,513||5%||5%||12||Extremely Stale|
|Gingerbread Base||5,589||8%||0%||12||Very Fresh|
|Magma Base||5,670||8%||5%||18||Über Stale|
|Molten Shrapnel Base||5,881||12%||5%||16||Ultimately Stale|
|Monolith Base||5,881||12%||0%||8||Very Stale|
|Polar Base||5,665||10%||0%||12||Very Fresh|
|Runic Base||5,768||12%||10%||13||Very Stale|
|Seasonal Base||5,250||0%||8%||14||Very Stale|
|Tiki Base||6,077||18%||5%||8||No Effect|
|Wooden Base||4,985||0%||0%||8||No Effect|
|Wooden Base with Target||5,025||0%||20%||8||Very Stale|