|Mouse Group: Gauntlet Gladiators (Tier Five: Magic Mice)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Shadow||Other Requirements:||??|
|Cheese:||Gauntlet Cheese Tier 5||Charm:||??|
|Locations:||King's Gauntlet: Tier 5||Loot:||Gauntlet Potion Tier 6|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Ignis Mice glow so brightly that they can be seen from far away, but they don’t really need cover anyway. Bold fighters who use flaming hammer blows and explosive fireballs to completely annihilate traps, they often grow too zealous and roast the cheese, as well. The Black Mage usually forgives them, but only if the cheese is nicely browned on all sides.|
|Mouse ID#: 102|
The Ignis Mouse has been found to be especially attracted to Gauntlet Cheese Tier 5, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
Shadow traps are very effective against the Ignis Mouse.
Hydro, Draconic, Forgotten, and Arcane traps are of normal effectiveness. Physical, Tactical, and Parental traps are less effective. Law and Rift traps are ineffective.
- The Ignis Mouse drops the Gauntlet Magic Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday - 3 - 21 March 2016
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday - 5 - 19 March 2015
History and Trivia
- 8 June 2010: The Ignis Mouse was released with the introduction of the King's Gauntlet as part of the MouseHunt v3.0 update.
- 2 July 2010: The King granted permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 5, allowing Hunters to access the Ignis Mouse.
- 4 April 2012: The Ignis Mouse began dropping a bonus Gauntlet Magic Egg as loot during the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event.