Congratulations! You've been awarded a King's Credit! Visit the royal prize shop to claim a prize of your choice, or keep saving up to redeem greater rewards!
King's Credits are awarded during the King's Giveaway, and are the only currency accepted in the Prize Shoppe. They can be obtained by catching prize mice: Treasurer, Snooty, or High Roller. A Hunter with a higher Prize Power is more likely to encounter a prize mouse.
History and Trivia
- King's Credits were available as contents of Winter Hunt Gift Boxes during the Great Winter Hunt 2010 as well as contents of 2011 Birthday Gifts during
- Hunters can share 3 King's Credits with friends by publishing the news when they level up to a new Rank title.
- A hunter can determine their current number of credits on the Special tab, or with this in-game link. Credits can be saved for use in a future event.
- King's Credits could be obtained as loot from the Zombot Unipire and Grave Robber Mouse during the Zombie Invasion Weekends.
Amounts Dropped by Prize Mice
- Treasurer Mouse: 3-5 King's Credits
- Snooty Mouse: 5-10 King's Credits
- High Roller Mouse: 26-50 of King's Credits