There are nine known permanent regions with thirty-eight locations between them. There are an additional two temporary locations, the King's Party Zone and Ronza's Traveling Shoppe, which appear respectively during Events and Ronza visits. The Traveling Shoppe is not tied to any one region and to date it has visited the Burroughs and Gnawnia regions.
The King's Stockade was discovered on 25 April 2009, an 'area' where banned players are sent; it is not a location that hunters can travel freely to, or from, although it is free in terms of travel costs!
Refer to the travel page for exact travel costs between locations.
- 1 This location was available during the Birthday Party and MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday events.
- 2 This location was available during the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 and 2012 event.
- 3 This location was available during The Great Winter Hunt '09, The Great Winter Hunt 2010.
- 4 This location was available during The Great Winter Hunt 2011.
- 5 This location was available during the Halloween Trick AND Treat event.
- 6 This location was available during the Heart of the Tiger event.
- 7 This location was available during the Year of the Dragon Festival event.
- Location Quick Reference – A quick reference guide on what to do at each location
- Referenced locations – Additional information on locations
- Travel – The costs of moving between locations
- Map when it's Spring in Seasonal Garden
- Map when it's Summer in Seasonal Garden (older version featuring Ronza's Traveling Shoppe)
- NEW!Map when it's Fall in Seasonal Garden
- Map when it's Winter in Seasonal Garden featuring the closed Forbidden Grove
- MouseHunt Travel Planner (Ronza edition)
- Travel Map of the Kingdom of Gnawnia - Travel paths between locations