There are 11 known permanent regions with 50 locations between them.
The King's Stockade was discovered on 25 April 2009 and is an 'area' where banned players are sent; it is not a location that hunters can travel freely to, or from, although it is free in terms of travel costs!
Refer to the travel page for exact travel costs between locations.
For a brief period after most events, the King's Party Zone becomes the Vacant Lot. While the Vacant Lot is open, Hunters can make purchases at the event shoppes, but most event activities and mice are no longer available.
Occasionally, Ronza will visit and set up her Traveling Shoppe. This is a location that sometimes uses the King's Party Zone location, though she has been known to park her airship elsewhere in Gnawnia or Burroughs. Her recent visits have coincided with events already in progress. A history of her visits can be found here.
Annual events are the most common use of the King's Party Zone. These annual events celebrate the following holidays in the Kingdom:
- Lunar New Year: Coincides with the Chinese New Year.
- Valentine's Day: Coincides with Valentine's Day (February 14). This event is sometimes combined with the Lunar New Year event.
- MouseHunt's Birthday: Celebrates the 7 March birthday of MouseHunt.
- Spring Egg Hunt: Celebrates the spring season.
- Halloween: Coincides with the Halloween holiday.
- The Great Winter Hunt: Celebrates gift giving and the New Year.
|Event Name||Location Name||Dates||Minimum Rank||Travel Requirements||Lose Gold||Lose Points||Lose Cheese|
|Year of the Sheep Festival||Calamity Carl's Cruise||17 February 2015
4 March 2015???
|Great Winter Hunt 2014||Festive Ice Fortress||9 December 2014
6 January 2015
|Halloween 2014||Haunted Terrortories||14 October 2014
4 November 2014
|Spring Egg Hunt 2014||Omelette Factory||15 April 2014
27 May 2014
|Ronza!||Ronza's Traveling Shoppe||13 May 2014
22 May 2014
|MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday||Dance Hall||4 March 2014
25 March 2014
|Year of the Horse Festival||Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise||30 January 2014
18 February 2014
- Location Quick Reference – A quick reference guide on what to do at each location
- Referenced locations – Additional information on locations
- Travel – The costs of moving between locations
- Map when it's Spring in Seasonal Garden with Twisted world
- Map when it's Spring in Seasonal Garden
- Map when it's Summer in Seasonal Garden with Twisted world
- Map when it's Summer in Seasonal Garden
- Map when it's Fall in Seasonal Garden with Twisted world
- Map when it's Fall in Seasonal Garden
- Map when it's Winter in Seasonal Garden with Twisted world
- Map when it's Winter in Seasonal Garden
- Older map when it's Winter in Seasonal Garden featuring the closed Forbidden Grove
- Older Map when it's Summer in Seasonal Garden featuring Ronza's Traveling Shoppe
- MouseHunt Travel Planner (Ronza edition)
- Travel Map of the Kingdom of Gnawnia - Travel paths between locations