Loot are items that may be dropped by mice when they are caught in traps. Different sorts of mice from varied locations drop loot. Some of the loot dropped are needed to make progress; such as map pieces. Other types of loot are simply bonuses to the hunter to help achieve a higher level or amount of points.
- Lab Research offers the hunter a bonus in points. It comes in amounts of 500, 750, or 1000 points.
- Laboratory Map Piece - Unlocks the Laboratory location
- The Laboratory Map Piece can only be obtained by successfully catching certain Ninja mice in the Mountain, or by purchasing one in the Marketplace.
- Key to Digby - Unlocks the Town of Digby location
- The Key to Digby can only be obtained by successfully catching certain Dwarf mice in the Laboratory, or by purchasing one in the Marketplace.
- Tattered Mousoleum Cloth - Unlocks the Mousoleum location
- The Tattered Mousoleum Cloth can only be obtained by successfully catching certain Zombie mice in the Laboratory. It cannot be found in the Marketplace.
- Shredded Furoma Map Piece - Unlocks the Training Grounds location
- The Shredded Furoma Map Piece can only be obtained by successfully catching certain Lycan mice in the Mousoleum, or certain Mole mice in the Town of Digby. The map currently appears to have a cryptic message cut into it, the meaning and origin of which are currently unknown but suspected to be related to the opening of a new area and the relase of susheese. A mysterious message left in the chat rooms seems to attribute the vandalism to a Lycan Ghost Mouse.