Catching the army of mice that are invading the Kingdom of Gnawnia is the main goal in MouseHunt! Each mouse has the following attributes:
- Mouse Power – The strength of a mouse. It is reflected as a comparison against your current Trap Power.
- In ascending order, it is given as one of the following: "effortless", "easy", "moderate", "challenging", "very difficult", "overpowering", "near impossible", or "overawing".
- Mouse Power Type – One of six types: Physical, Shadow, Tactical, Forgotten, Arcane, or Hydro.
- Gold Value – The amount of gold received for each catch. Heavier mice are worth more gold.
- Points Value – The amount of points received for each catch. Lighter mice are worth more points.
- Loot – What the mouse might drop when caught. Drops are usually specific to a location. Not all mice drop loot.
- Preferred Cheese – Penchant for a particular cheese. When using a preferred cheese, the mouse is encountered more often than usual. Not all mice have a preference. Additionally, not all have equally strong preferences - some mice are simply more likely to be encountered, while some are only encountered with one specific cheese.
Complete Mouse Listing
A list of all the mice that roam the Kingdom of Gnawnia. Note that prize and special event mice are not found in the Meditation Room and Pinnacle Chamber. Additionally, special event mice can only be found during certain periods, and only one prize mouse can be caught by a particular player within a 30-days period. The gold and points values listed are for a 1 ounce mouse. Each additional ounce in the mouse caught gives one additional gold, but one fewer point.