- "Mole" redirects here. For other uses, see Mole (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
Town of Digby
Packet of Flour
Plankrun's Journal Back Cover
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|These partially blind little fellows find their way through the earth by feeling around, making them more susceptible to getting caught. The Digby development in the Burroughs aided their efforts to push past the Mountain into the Gnawnia region. Due to the dirt in their nostrils, they have a harder time sniffing out cheese.|
|Mouse ID#: 129|
The Mole Mouse has no specific preference for any kind of cheese. Hunters in search of the Mole Mouse can use White Cheddar Cheese and hunt in the Meadow. The White, Grey, and Brown mice in the Meadow are not attracted to White Cheddar Cheese, increasing a Hunter's chance of encountering a Mole Mouse.
All power types are of normal effectiveness against the Mole Mouse.
The Mole Mouse drops loot in the following locations:
- MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday - 4-25 March 2014
History and Trivia
- 28 July 2008: The Mole Mouse is released.
- 16 April 2011: The Mole Mouse began dropping the Blue Argyle Egg as loot as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 29 August 2012: The Mole Mouse began dropping Ancient Relic as loot.
- 25 June 2013: The Mole Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 19 September 2013: The Mole Mouse stopped dropping Ancient Relic with the Gnawnia mice population shift.
- 25 March 2014: The Mighty Mole Mouse was introduced as the Rift counterpart of the Mole Mouse.
- 25 March 2014: The Mole Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the release of the Rift Plane.
- 2 September 2014: The Mole Mouse began dropping Packet of Flour at the Windmill.
- 29 July 2015: The Mole Mouse stopped dropping Shredded Furoma Map Piece.