- Welcome to the MouseHunt FunBar!
- The name's Larry, and I'm here to tell you about the FunBar.
- Download this tool for your browser and you'll receive:
- 10 Pcs of SuperBrie
- Sound the Horn - Play MouseHunt while surfing the web.
- View Horn Timer - Know precisely when to sound the horn.
- Track your Stats - Points, Gold, Mice Caught, Title, and Bait.
Currently the MouseHunt Toolbar is only supported on stable versions of:
- Internet Explorer 7+
- FireFox 2+
- Safari 5 on Mac
If you are experiencing any technical issues, you can try performing the following steps to solve them:
- Clear your broswer's cache
- Refresh your toolbar
Instructions: looking at the toolbar from the left hand side you'll see the MouseHunt logo. Next to the MouseHunt logo there is small down shaped arrow. Click on the small down shaped arrow and a drop down box/window will appear. From there, click on "Refresh Toolbar".
Once you install the toolbar, you need to log in from the toolbar and do at least one hunt with it to register that you are indeed using the toolbar and have completed the installation of it. This "should" take approximately 30 minutes max but it has been taking longer to sync up with some users. If you have not received the bonus within 48 hours you may contact support.
There will be a journal entry added to your journal once the SUPER|brie+ is awarded to you through the toolbar.
Unlike the previous version of the toolbar, you currently do not get SUPER|brie+ from doing searches. You can only get the 10 SUPER|brie+ reward once. If you uninstall it and re-install it again you will not be rewarded again.
Search Box Settings
By default any text you highlight on webpages is copied into the search box on the FunBar. If you would like to disable this option, follow these steps:
- Click on the arrow beside "Mousehunt".
- Select "Toolbar Options" from the drop down menu.
- Click on "Additional Settings".
- Uncheck the box that says "Add selected text on the web page to the search bar".