Welcome to the MouseHunt Wiki where users can contribute their knowledge of the MouseHunt world for all to see.
The MHWiki (as it will be referred to from here on out) is intended to inform the populace of Mouse Hunters and those who have any interest in the MouseHunt world and its intricacies.
Traveling allows you to get to new hunting grounds where you can find new mice to catch. New hunting areas become available as one progresses through the game. The cost of traveling differs depending on where you are and where you are traveling to.
The following is a table of gold required to travel from one place to another.
Table of travel costs in MH gold
To travel to new areas maps need to be found. Here is a list of the maps, the areas they are found and how to get them
- Gnawnia Map Piece -allows access to The Town of Gnawnia, Meadow, Harbour, Mountains and traveling merchant on special days
- Given at the start of game
- Burroughs Laboratory Map Piece -allows access to The Laboratory
- dropped by Ninja Mouse and Found in The Mountains
- Key to the Town of Digby -allows access to the Town of Digby
- dropped by Dwarf Mouse and Found in Laboratory
- Tattered Mousoleum Map -allows access to the the Mousoleum
- dropped by Zombie Mouse and Found in Laboratory
- Shredded Furoma Map Piece -allows access to the Training Grounds
- dropped by Lycan Mouse and Found in Mousoleum
Travel info By The Sanggarans.