- "Ninja" redirects here. For other uses, see Ninja (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Followers of Furoma|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||??|
|Loot:||Laboratory Map Piece|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Known for its extreme rarity, speed and intelligence, the Ninja mouse is one of the most challenging mice to catch. A hunter will learn much from catching such a cunning foe, therefore the Ninja is worth a bundle of points.|
|Mouse ID#: 143|
The Ninja Mouse has no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
- The Ninja Mouse, when caught in the Mountain, drops the Gnawnia Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday - 3 - 21 March 2016
- Great Winter Hunt 2015 - 15 December 2015 through 12 January 2016
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday - 5 - 19 March 2015
- MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration - 29 February through 12 March 2012
History and Trivia
- 14 April 2011: The Ninja Mouse began dropping the Green Plaid Egg in the Training Grounds as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 16 April 2011: The Ninja Mouse began dropping the Blue Argyle Egg in the Dojo as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- The Ninja Mouse's description has been changed slightly since its release. The original read as follows:
- Known for its extreme rarity, speed and intelligence the ninja mouse is one of the most challenging mice to catch. A hunter will learn much from catching such a cunning foe and is therefore worth a bundle of points.