Paragon of Dragons
|Paragon of Dragons|
|Mouse Group: Floating Islanders (Sky Paragon)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Draconic – Very Effective||Other Requirements:||See Island Info below|
Extra Rich Cloud Cheesecake
Sky Pirate Swiss Cheese
|Locations:||Floating Islands||Loot:||See Loot below|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This mother of dragons is feared throughout the islands. She adorns herself with the gold and jewels that she has taken from her fallen enemies, wearing them as a symbol of both opulence and dominance. She brandishes a massive golden spear that is said to have been forged in the core of the largest volcano in the high altitude islands. Her temper is so volatile that the air around her ignites when she is angry. With her gigantic bat-like wings, she blocks out the sun, plunging the sky into darkness, as she descends from the clouds raining down fire and brimstone upon her foes.|
|Mouse ID#: 1026|
- To encounter the Paragon of Dragons, the Hunter must pick a Draconic Sanctuary on the Sky Map.
- After catching the Paragon of Dragons, the Draconic Sanctuary will not be available on subsequent Sky Maps until the Hunter has defeated all 4 Sky Wardens.
- Depending on the buff present, the Paragon of Dragons will drop the corresponding High Altitude Loot:
|Buff||High Altitude Loot|
|Paragon Bangle Shrine||Cloudstone Bangle|
|Paragon Silk Shrine||Skysoft Silk|
|Paragon Sprocket Shrine||Sky Sprocket|
|Paragon Wing Shrine||Enchanted Wing|
- Additionally, the Paragon of Dragons can also drop the following loot:
History and Trivia
- 08 September 2020: The Paragon of Dragons was introduced with the release of the Floating Islands.