Paragon of Shadow
|Paragon of Shadow|
|Mouse Group: Floating Islanders (Sky Paragon)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Shadow – Very Effective||Other Requirements:||See Island Info below|
Extra Rich Cloud Cheesecake
Sky Pirate Swiss Cheese
|Locations:||Floating Islands||Loot:||See Loot below|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Ancient island folklore tells a tale of the Harbinger of Night: a mouse so dark and powerful that its very presence frightens away the sun. For generations, parents on the Floating Islands have used this old yarn to scare their children into returning home before dusk. Unlike many legends however, this story has a terrifying truth to it. The Paragon of Shadow is believed to be one of the most powerful shadow casters in existence and is a very real threat to anyone brave (or foolish) enough to travel to the high altitude islands.
Be warned, all ye who sail into the darkness, a small mouse can cast a very large shadow.
|Mouse ID#: 1050|
- To encounter the Paragon of Shadow, the Hunter must pick a Shadow Stronghold on the Sky Map.
- After catching the Paragon of Shadow, the Shadow Stronghold will not be available on subsequent Sky Maps until the Hunter has defeated all 4 Sky Wardens.
- Depending on the buff present, the Paragon of Shadow will drop the corresponding High Altitude Loot:
|Buff||High Altitude Loot|
|Paragon Bangle Shrine||Cloudstone Bangle|
|Paragon Silk Shrine||Skysoft Silk|
|Paragon Sprocket Shrine||Sky Sprocket|
|Paragon Wing Shrine||Enchanted Wing|
- Additionally, the Paragon of Shadow can also drop the following loot:
History and Trivia
- 08 September 2020: The Paragon of Shadow was introduced with the release of the Floating Islands.