Paragon of Tactics
|Paragon of Tactics|
|Mouse Group: Floating Islanders (Sky Paragon)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical – Very Effective||Other Requirements:||See Island Info below|
Extra Rich Cloud Cheesecake
Sky Pirate Swiss Cheese
|Locations:||Floating Islands||Loot:||See Loot below|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This highly-sophisticated, expertly-constructed, and maniacally-designed tactical exoskeleton consists of gadgets and gizmos aplenty with whozits and whatzits galore! Its cutting-edge but dangerously unpredictable artificial intelligence system gatherers data after every encounter and is constantly improving its response to unexpected stimuli. It is unclear whether the mouse inside actually controls this monstrosity or if it too is an unintended victim of the deadly machine's erratic programming.
Some believe that its original creator is a brilliant but criminally insane mouse that lives in a hidden lab on the islands, collecting battle data, and improving its masterpiece remotely. While others have postulated that this contraption was actually the work of an ingenious but ill-fated hunter who tried to build the ultimate mousetrap but ended up creating something far more dangerous than the mice it was intended to catch.
|Mouse ID#: 1067|
- To encounter the Paragon of Tactics, the Hunter must pick a Tactical Castle on the Sky Map.
- After catching the Paragon of Tactics, the Tactical Castle will not be available on subsequent Sky Maps until the Hunter has defeated all 4 Sky Wardens.
- Depending on the buff present, the Paragon of Tactics will drop the corresponding High Altitude Loot:
|Buff||High Altitude Loot|
|Paragon Bangle Shrine||Cloudstone Bangle|
|Paragon Silk Shrine||Skysoft Silk|
|Paragon Sprocket Shrine||Sky Sprocket|
|Paragon Wing Shrine||Enchanted Wing|
- Additionally, the Paragon of Tactics can also drop the following loot:
History and Trivia
- 08 September 2020: The Paragon of Tactics was introduced with the release of the Floating Islands.