Paragon of Water
|Paragon of Water|
|Mouse Group: Floating Islanders (Sky Paragon)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Hydro – Very Effective||Other Requirements:||See Island Info below|
Extra Rich Cloud Cheesecake
Sky Pirate Swiss Cheese
|Locations:||Floating Islands||Loot:||See Loot below|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This aquatic adversary is a master manipulator of moisture. With his powerful staff, he can draw water vapour from anywhere in his vicinity which he can use to simply dehydrate his opponent or, when he's feeling especially playful, pummel them with a deluge of typhonic proportions. When not battling mercilessly for control of the high altitude islands, this slippery scamp can be found gleefully soaring through the skies on a cloud while dropping torrential quantities of water on passing airships just to hear that satisfying splash.|
|Mouse ID#: 1035|
- To encounter the Paragon of Water, the Hunter must pick a Hydro Hideaway on the Sky Map.
- After catching the Paragon of Water, the Hydro Hideaway will not be available on subsequent Sky Maps until the Hunter has defeated all 4 Sky Wardens.
- Depending on the buff present, the Paragon of Water will drop the corresponding High Altitude Loot:
|Buff||High Altitude Loot|
|Paragon Bangle Shrine||Cloudstone Bangle|
|Paragon Silk Shrine||Skysoft Silk|
|Paragon Sprocket Shrine||Sky Sprocket|
|Paragon Wing Shrine||Enchanted Wing|
- Additionally, the Paragon of Water can also drop the following loot:
History and Trivia
- 08 September 2020: The Paragon of Water was introduced with the release of the Floating Islands.