Party Head Mouse
|Party Head Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (New Year)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types except Parental||Other Requirements:||??|
|Locations:||Year of the Dragon Festival||Loot:||Dragonbreath Potion|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Whenever this mouse enters a room everyone can't help but start dancing! The Party Head Mouse can pack a dance floor quicker than you can say "PAR-TAY!".|
|Mouse ID#: 359|
Party Head Mouse had no specific preference for any kind of cheese. On their introduction during the Great Winter Hunt 2011 however, they were found to be especially attracted to Festive Feta cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese simply would not suffice. During the Great Winter Snowball Fight they could only be attracted with Snowball Bocconcini.
Nitropop Charms must be armed in order to attract this mouse.
History and Trivia
- Party Head mice were introduced on 30 December 2011 during the Great Winter Hunt 2011 event. Released in the Festive Comet and throughout the entire Kingdom, they could only be attracted with Festive Feta cheese, and were found to drop Gnawnia Winter Gifts, Firecracker Charms, Ice Coins and King's Credits as loot.
- On 23 January 2012, they could be found in the Year of the Dragon Festival location but could only be attracted when Nitropop Charms were armed. They were known to drop Dragonbreath Potions as loot.
- Party Head mice appeared at the Birthday Party Celebration location during the MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration event, during which they were known to drop 2012 Birthday Gifts and Party Charms as loot.
- On 11 February 2013, they appeared in Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise as part of the Year of the Snake Festival, dropping Cruise Bux, Firecracker Charms, and 4 Souvenirs (Harbour, Gnawnian Shoreline, Digby Lab, and Iceberg) as loot.
- On 30 December 2013, they appeared at the Festive Snow Fort, dropping confetti, 2014 Charms, and snowball charms.