Difference between revisions of "Patch Notes/Archive/2020/April"
m (added patch notes 22 & 29 April)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 138:||Line 138:|
Latest revision as of 15:05, 18 May 2020
29 April 2020
- Improved scrolling performance.
- Fort Rox Dawn Destroyer rage level is now shown during the dawn phase.
- Added signifiers to distinguish patch notes from news posts in the archives page.
- Fixed double scrolling happening on certain reward pop-up views.
- Improved UI of full-screen mice images.
- Tweaked map zoom values. You can now zoom further out.
- Tournament info now updates appropriately.
- Uncaught mice are now greyed out in trap effectiveness view, consistent with browser.
- Removed "Tap the HUNT NOW button above to go on a hunt!" from the tutorial view's recent trap activity. Also added additional text for when hunters have no recent trap activity.
Changes related to the mobile app apply to version 1.91.1 and above. It may take a few days before the update is available on your devices.
-- Parham Taher
22 April 2020
- Optimizations for the treasure map invite friend selector when a player has a large number of friends.
- Fixed the horn timer briefly appearing as "X mins" instead of "MM:SS" upon page load when using the old navigation button style.
- Fixed problem when sorting friends within the treasure map invite interface where not all favourited friends would appear at the top when sorting by favourites.
- Optimized login flow to avoid the need for a page refresh when logging into the game.
- Fixed bug where some players were unable to remove a favourited friend from treasure map invite interface.
- Added new user preference to hide the sidebar when playing from apps.facebook.com.
- Updated some Discord links in the game to load the Discord information page.
- Fixed problem where some tournaments would not appear in the tournament list upon page load but would load a second or two afterwards.
- Removed sidebar from the mobile-browser version of the camp page.
- Various small optimizations to reduce some file sizes and decrease overall load time.
21 April 2020
- Upgraded the framework the mobile app is built on to improve performance and incorporate important security updates.
- As a result of upgrading the mobile framework, the minimum required Android version is now KitKat (Android v4.4).
- Restored Facebook login and support within the iOS app.
- Fixed problem in mobile app where the keyboard would occasionally appear while scrolling.
- Corrected some issues with receiving push notifications from the mobile app about support inquiries.
- Corrected issue in mobile app where power type icons would appear too large.
- Corrected issue in the mobile app where Library Assignment information would not appear without pulling to refresh Camp, sounding the horn, or taking another action.
- Added support for iOS dark mode notifications.
- Fixed issue where journal entries would occasionally be missing due to hunting from the Android widget until the app was relaunched.
- Corrected issue in mobile app where searching would not work the first time a list was loaded.
- Fixed problem causing the app to "soft crash" when changing to a new favourite trap setup.
- Corrected image clipping problem in mobile marketplace listings for "Most Demanded" and "Most Expensive".
- Fixed incorrect last online of "1 sec" in friends list within the mobile app.
- Optimized how treasure map invites are sent on mobile.
- Fixed keyboard interrupting map transition animation.
- Fixed event mice count displaying negative or incorrect values.
- Added stricter network checks to Android Widget to prevent spinner from spinning indefinitely.
Changes related to the mobile app apply to version 1.91.0 and above
15 April 2020
- Fixed an issue with some HUDs not clearing after hunters traveled to a different area.
- Corrected duplicate items display bug with the Camp trap selector. In some cases, rapid clicking could cause items to be shown twice.
14 April 2020
- Mobile app will now properly "resync" when loading the Premium Shoppe if new items or content has been added.
- Claiming Marketplace lists will now correctly trigger trap checks.
- Corrected display order of some adventures.
- Mobile app no longer allows hunters to attempt to purchase items with a max inventory quantity if the quantity being purchased would put them over the maximum.
- Corrected missing "Rift" categorization of Rift Snowball Charms.
- Added a cancel option to the confirm popup when leaving a tournament within the mobile app.
- Fixed bug where Power Bonus would not appear as red for trap components with a lower Power Bonus than that of a hunter's currently equipped component.
- Updated artwork for the Leviathan Mouse (may require clearing browser cache).
- Favourite map hunters is now displayed even while not on a map within the treasure map interface.
- Updated hover state for star icon used to add a hunter as a favourite map hunter within the treasure map interface.
- Fixed bug causing Ful'Mina to be displayed as "Ful" in some interfaces.
- Corrected issue where after removing a favourite map hunter, buttons would not re-enable to add new favourites.
- Treasure map favourite hunters now correctly loads as disabled if already at 20/20 favourite hunters maximum.
- Corrected issue when searching inventory items within the mobile app where the last row would be obscured by the navigation bar.
- The tooltip on the floor progression progress bar within the Valour Rift heads-up display now displays the number of steps until the next Eclipse Mouse will be reached.
- The "Connect with Facebook" button will no longer appear within the settings section of the mobile app if a hunter has already connected their MouseHunt account to Facebook.
- Unstable Charm journal entries now display a thumbnail image of the charm that was produced.
- Tapping "use" to open a gift box or supply kit within the mobile app will now immediately go to the open step if the hunter only owns a single kit/box.
- Fixed missing display picture within the mobile app when a friend takes you on a hunt.
- Fixed issue where Crown Collector Mouse would erroneously appear in trap effectiveness.
Changes related to the mobile app apply to version 1.90.7 and above
09 April 2020
- Corrected journal error with Queso Factory Pump trap where the bonus would appear on the hunt proceeding activation.
- Corrected error where the camp trap selector would load an empty list after navigating away from and back to camp.
08 April 2020
- Super Enerchi Charms now provide a chance of looting an Enerchi Egg.
- Eggsweeper now displays a reward summary after completing a game.
- Prize mice now correctly do not count towards the total of Event Mice caught within the mobile app.
- Rift Snowball Charms now appear under the "Rift" category in the trap selector.
- Fixed issue causing the "Manage Friends" UI to display an empty list the first time it's loaded.
- Lengthy hunter rank names are now truncated in friends list to prevent a line wrap.
- Optimized the trap selector to reduce load time when viewing different trap components.
- Fixed issue where some Spring Hunt Eggs would drop without owning the Eggscavator.
- Fixed bug causing some area headers in locations with unique "phases" to flicker when the page is first loaded.
- Revised journal text in Queso River describing various pump bonuses, including when using the Queso Factory Trap.
01 April 2020
- The SUPER|brie+ Factory has ended all tours, closed its doors and sunken back to its underwater hiding spot.
- SUPER|brie+ Factory scoreboards have been set to be visible until April 7, 2020.