- "Present" redirects here. For other uses, see Mouse of Winter Present.
The Present Mouse is a breed of mouse found during the annual Great Winter Hunt, Lunar New Year, and MouseHunt's Birthday events. It is known to drop event-related loot.
This page was last updated to represent preferences for the MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday.
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Birthday)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
|Locations:||Birthday Party Zone||Loot:||Cupcake Colby Potion|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Celebrations are a time for gifts and feasts, and this little mouse has managed to find his way into both! A finely wrapped gift containing many rich sweets has this mouse rather occupied inside. Being that most of his senses are occupied by the inside of the box, he is using sound to navigate the world outside.|
|Mouse ID#: 157|
The Present Mouse can only be attracted with Standard Cheese.
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday - 5 March 2015 through ???
- Year of the Sheep Festival - 17 February through 5 March 2015
- Great Winter Hunt 2014 - 9 December 2014 through 6 January 2015
- MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday - 4-25 March 2014
- Year of the Horse Festival - 30 January through 18 February 2014
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 10 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- MouseHunt's Fifth Birthday - 7-18 March 2013
- Location: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe
- Year of the Snake Festival - 11-25 February 2013
- Great Winter Hunt 2012 - 10 December 2012 through 2 January 2013
- Year of the Dragon Festival - 23 January through 7 February 2012
- Great Winter Hunt 2011 - 20 December 2011 through 9 January 2012
- Great Winter Hunt 2010 - 24 November 2010 through 6 January 2011
- MouseHunt Birthday II - 2-31 March 2010
- Great Winter Hunt '09 - 3 December 2009 through 2 January 2010
History and Trivia
- The original image of the Present Mouse features a gift tag "To: Larry ♥".
- The original description of the Present Mouse read as follows:
- "When this ambitious little cheese-nabber decided to burrow his way into a Christmas present, he spent about five seconds being proud of himself for coming up with an ingenious diguise. He spent the next ten seconds figuring out that without eye holes in the box, he would end up running into walls and stepping on ornaments. Then he spent the next twenty minutes wishing that he hadn’t picked a box with a novelty trap in it."
- 3 December 2009: The Present Mouse is released and begins dropping Icing Sugar as loot.
- 13 December 2009: The Present Mouse begins dropping Two Festive Mitts as loot.
- 18 December 2009: The Present Mouse begins dropping Seven Gingerbread Mice as loot
- 20 December 2009: The Present Mouse begins dropping Nine Reindeer Antlers as loot.
- 2 March 2010: The Present Mouse begins dropping Timeout Hour Glass in the Town of Gnawnia as part of the MouseHunt Birthday II event.
- 7 March 2010: The Present Mouse begins dropping Stolen Birthday Gift as loot in the Town of Gnawnia.
- 21 March 2010: The Present Mouse begins appearing in the Great Gnarled Tree.
- 23 January 2012: The Present Mouse's description was changed for the Year of the Dragon Festival event and read as follows:
- "The Lunar New Year is a time for gifts and feasts, and this little mouse has managed to find his way into both! A finely wrapped gift containing many rich sweets has this mouse rather occupied inside. Being that most of his senses are occupied by the inside of the box, he is using sound to navigate the world outside and he seems to avoid the extremely loud fireworks. It is rumoured that a few of these packages have Nitropop potions hidden inside."