|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types except Parental||Other Requirements:||??|
Town of Gnawnia
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|If any mouse in Gnawnia needs to resolve an issue with fisticuffs, Pugilist Mice are happy to defend their honor. Since time immemorial, the Pugilist Mice have run their own mustachioed guild, which specializes in fancy hopping techniques and giving scoundrels what for. When it comes to springing traps, their little fists may not do much damage, but their constant hopping and taunting does tend to throw off most targeting devices.|
|Mouse ID#: 235|
Pugilist mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
History and Trivia
- Pugilist mice were introduced 30 June 2010 together with twelve other Indigenous Mice scattered throughout the Gnawnia region, as part of the Windmill update.
- On 4 March 2011, Pugilist mice could be found at the Birthday Party location during MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration.
- Pugilist mice appeared at the Birthday Party Celebration location during the MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration event, during which they were known to drop 2012 Birthday Gifts and Party Charms as loot.
- Pugilist mice could be found at the Great Gnawnian Games in August 2012, when hunting with Runny cheese.
- On 11 February 2013, they appeared in Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise as part of the Year of the Snake Festival, dropping Cruise Bux, Firecracker Charms, and Harbour Souvenirs as loot.
- On 25 June 2013, they gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- On 30 January 2014, they appeared in Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise but only in the Harbour phase of the cruise, as part of the Year of the Horse Festival event, dropping Cruise Bux, Firecracker Charms and the Harbour Miniature as loot.