|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Any type||Other Requirements:||None|
Town of Gnawnia
|Loot:||Packet of Flour|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|If any mouse in Gnawnia needs to resolve an issue with fisticuffs, Pugilist Mice are happy to defend their honor. Since time immemorial, the Pugilist Mice have run their own mustachioed guild, which specializes in fancy hopping techniques and giving scoundrels what for. When it comes to springing traps, their little fists may not do much damage, but their constant hopping and taunting does tend to throw off most targeting devices.|
|Mouse ID#: 235|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Pugilist Mouse is attracted to Standard Cheese in all its locations.
The Pugilist Mouse is also attracted to Gilded Cheese in the Town of Gnawnia.
The Pugilist Mouse is not attracted when hunting with Grilled Cheese in the Windmill location.
No Charms are required to attract the Pugilist Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Pugilist Mouse in the following locations:
The Pugilist Mouse drops Packets of Flour in the Windmill location.
The Pugilist Mouse is not known to drop loot in the Harbour, King's Arms, Tournament Hall, or Town of Gnawnia locations.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Pugilist Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
Spring Egg Hunt
- The Pugilist Mouse, when caught in the Valour region, drops the Valour Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- 30 June 2010: The Pugilist Mouse was introduced as part of the Windmill update.
- 25 June 2013: The Pugilist Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Pugilist Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the introduction of the Rift Plane.
- 2 September 2014: The Pugilist Mouse began dropping Packets of Flour at the Windmill.