Refined Pollutinum Base
The Refined Pollutinum Base has special effects throughout the Kingdom.
|Refined Pollutinum Base|
|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||5%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||??|
|A significant allotment of Refined Pollutinum has been forged, folded and heat treated for maximum strength and durability. The refining process has given it a natural ability to absorb and nullify toxins and radiation.|
The Refined Pollutinum Base will react with Polluted Charms, increasing its core radiation and using that energy to add extra Luck!
The Refined Pollutinum Base is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
|Formula: Polluted Base|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Catch: Bog Beast Mouse, using the Polluted Base.|
|Refined Pollutinum Base Blueprints||1||766,000|
|Polluted Base Parts||1||1,434,000 total|
The following effects occur in any location.
- Mice can drop Radioactive Curd as loot.
- +4 Luck when armed with Polluted Charms
- +6 Luck when armed with Super Polluted Charms
- +10 Luck when armed with Extreme Polluted Charms
- +15 Luck when armed with Ultimate Polluted Charms
- Polluted Base - Initial base that must be smashed and upgraded.
- A complete list of All Bases can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 4 November 2015: The Refined Pollutinum Base Blueprints were made available, the recipe was learned and the first Refined Pollutinum Base was crafted.