Ronza's Traveling Shoppe 2008-2014
Ronza stops in from time to time, bringing MouseHunters new and fancy trap components from other parts of the world. Little is known about her origins, and she never stays very long. The King allows Ronza to make port near the castle, to sell her goods. Perhaps the more she visits, the more we will find out about her...
Description and Requirements
Ronza's Traveling Shoppe is a special location, a large blimp that occasionally becomes available for hunters to visit and purchase special supplies. The merchant, Ronza, is a mysterious woman of unknown origin. When this ship lands, anyone who has access to the region in which she lands can visit her shop provided they have the gold to travel there. Her shop will show in the list of locations for the region where she lands just like any other location, and you travel there in the normal way.
Although Ronza's Traveling Shoppe is only available for short periods at a time, you can stay there and hunt for mice if you choose. If you are still in the shop when Ronza departs, you will be transported back to Gnawnia at no cost to you.
These are the shops that can be found in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe:
It is also important to note that Ronza's Traveling Shoppe will not always carry the same merchandise during her visits and some shops may not always be available.
Ronza's Traveling Shoppe Mice
|Mouse||Max Points||Min Gold||Power Type||Loot|
|Black Widow||480||11||Physical||SUPER|brie+ cheese|
|Nibbler||1,100||901||Physical||SUPER|brie+ cheese, Rockforth cheese|
- Highlighted mice are those rarely encountered in the location.
In this location there are mice of two different power types, Physical and Tactical. Tactical traps are very effective against the Tactical mice in this location, and of normal effectiveness against the physical mice, so a tactical trap is your best choice. Alternatively, both Physical and Hydro power traps are of normal effectiveness against both Physical and Tactical mice, so a Physical or Hydro trap can be used.
Hunting Tips by Larry
Her name can cause both excitement and high blood pressure: Ronza!
Be careful of how much you buy. You may find yourself unable to refund any excess wares.
History and Trivia
- On 20 October 2009, Ronza lands in Gnawia making her available to travel to on the map. She offered the following items:
|Traps||HitGrab Rockin' Horse||158,500||9,100|
|Crafting Items||Rainbow Mohawk Wig of Awesomeness||60,000||NA||Used for crafting HitGrab Rainbow Rockin' Horse|
- On 19 October 2009, a few flyers from Ronza were found stating her two week stay begins on the 20th.
- On 16 October 2009, Ronza's airship was first sighted on the top right corner of the full map, and a new empty field was found south of the Gnawnia Castle and to the right of Calm Clearing. Approximately 20 hours later, the ship moved further southwest, and was then directly next to Dracano. Shortly after, developer Dave Vanderburg posted in the Recent News and Updates forum, alerting us that Ronza "hopes to make landfall sometime next week" and that "her final destination is the empty spot just south of the Gnawnia Castle."
- During downtime for a hardware upgrade on the 21 September 2009, a picture was uploaded, saying "This October a friend of the Kingdom will be returning after a long voyage!" On the subsequent Feedback Friday, the developers said that it was a reference to Ronza.
- On 9 March 2009, Ronza anchored near the Town of Gnawnia in the Gnawnia region during MouseHunt's Birthday Giveaway and departed four days later. She offered the following items:
|Birthday Cake Base||12,350||0|
|Crafting Items||Party Hat||15,000||NA||Used for crafting PartyBot|
- On 5 January 2009, the following was announced before Ronza's embarkment: "A few determined hunters seem to be holding Ronza's ropes to prevent her take off. Hurry, before she cuts the lines!!"
- On 3 January 2009, the following was announced: "Ronza was all set to take off but still needs to recuperate from the party, she plans to leave on Monday."
- On 31 December 2008, Ronza anchored near the Town of Gnawnia in the Gnawnia region. She offered the following items:
|Crafting Items||Splintered Wood||175||NA|
- On 15 December 2008, the following was announced: "The weather has cleared and Ronza has been spotted in the sky above the Gnawnia castle!" Later that same day, Ronza anchored near the Town of Gnawnia in the Gnawnia region and departed four days later. She offered the following items:
|Crafting Items||Splintered Wood||175||NA|
- On 13 December 2008, the following was announced: "A merchant air ship was forced to make a landing on an island east of Gnawnia until the weather clears up."
- On 11 December 2008, just after the Elf and Abominable Snow mice were introduced, the MouseHunt news feed was updated to include the message, "Despite the stormy weather, one brave merchant has been spotted flying towards Gnawnia." The statement was subsequently updated to read, "Despite stormy weather and strong headwinds slowing their arrival, a brave merchant is flying towards Gnawnia." It was later revealed that these statements referred to Ronza.
- On 27 November 2008, the area in the Burroughs region where Ronza's Traveling Shoppe used to be located became a permanent location known as the Bazaar. It now houses a Cartographer, Cheese Shoppe, and General Store.
- On 18 October 2008, Ronza anchored near the Town of Digby in the Burroughs region and departed three days later. She offered the following item:
- On 16 August 2008, Ronza anchored near the Town of Gnawnia in the Gnawnia region during the Hunter's Reward Weekend and departed two days later. She offered the following item:
|Traps||DeathBot (Chrome Edition)||512,800||136,500|