This entry was last updated for the Year of the Horse Festival.
|Stales To:||Stale Cheese|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|This cheese has been left out in the sun too long, and in this sweltering heat, it's nearly liquid!
Hunters using this cheese will find they can attract some of the more sportier mice in the kingdom. The speed at which this cheese runs off the edge of the trap seems to remind these mice of their own physical prowess.
Obtaining Runny Cheese
Runny Cheese is only available during years in which Olympic Games are held. The next Olympic Games will be held in 2016.
Runny Cheese was last available as loot during the Great Gnawnian Games held in 2012.
Using Runny Cheese
Year of the Horse Festival - 2014
- Runny Cheese attracted most mice during the festival, but was required to attract the following mice:
Great Gnawnian Games - 2012
- Runny Cheese was required to attract most mice during the games. Hunters used Runny Cheese to complete the 100 Mouse Dash.
- Stale Cheese - Produced by Runny Cheese when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.
History and Trivia
- 31 July 2012: Runny Cheese was released as part of the Great Gnawnian Games. Its description read as follows:
- This cheese has been left out in the sun too long, and in this sweltering heat, it's nearly liquid!
- Hunters using this cheese will find they can attract some of the sportier mice during the 2012 Great Gnawnian Games. The speed at which this cheese runs off the edge of the trap seems to remind these mice of their own physical prowess.
- Travel to the Great Gnawnian Games in Gnawnia and use this cheese to compete in the "100 Mouse Dash" event!