The scoreboard allows you to check your progress against other players of the game.
How to use
The scoreboard is displayed when selecting it from a drop down list after you press the "Lore" button located on top banner on the right side.
If you are interested in seeing everyone's score, select the All Players link. You can get back to seeing your friend's score, by selecting the Friends link.
You can search for other player's scores by entering their name in the search text box and selecting the Go button.
- By clicking on the categories on the left column, the scoreboard will rank players based on various player statistics
- Global Points – Number of points earned. This is the default criterion for determining rank.
- Global Gold – Amount of gold amassed.
- Global Catches – Number of mice caught.
- Weekly Points – Number of points earned this week from mice.
- Weekly Gold – Amount of gold amassed this week from mice.
- Weekly Catches – Number of mice caught this week.
- Library Points – Number of points obtained.
- Your Rank – This is your position compared to other players. A lower number is better.
- Rank – This is the player's position compared to other players. A lower number is better.
- Shield – To the left of the name an icon represents the Hunter's Title.
- Name – This is the profile name of the player. Clicking on the name will display their Hunter's Profile.
Chasing a higher position on the scoreboard can add another dimension to the MouseHunt game. Some players set a goal to be one of the Top X players, where X is some reasonable number, and after achieving that goal, they set a new goal with a lower number. Other players use the scoreboard to having bragging rights among their circle of friends on who is the best mouse hunter.
History and Trivia
In the past, you could view your own scoreboard rank, both by Points and Gold by navigating to the Hunting Group Page, find your own name and click on the Green Arrows next to your Points/Gold. You may also "Seek" other players in your Hunting Group in this manner. However, this function has been removed since the Longtail update.