There are several different types of shops available in MouseHunt. Most types of shops are tied to a given Location, and vary in how many locations offer a shop of that type. Other shops appear only during Events.
Types of Shops
- This unique individual repairs old and damaged map pieces to their former glory, unlocking new locations.
- This store sells weapons and bases that are the heart of any hunter's arsenal. These can be combined in any possible form to give hunters a unique trap for catching mice. Every weapon and base differs in its price, power, attraction, power bonus and luck ratings.
- This store sells crafting items, potions, collectibles, SUPER|brie+ and weapon skins in exchange for King's Credits.
- This special store available during some events offers crafting items and collectibles for gifting to friends.
- Festive Gift Shoppe
- This shop is available in all locations during particular events.
- Ronza's Traveling Shoppe
- This shop moves from place to place, offering various items for sale each time it settles.
- The maximum quantity you can buy from shops is 99,999 at a time.