Difference between revisions of "Silth Mouse"
m (remove indication of drop frequency)
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
The '''Silth Mouse''' is a breed of [[mice|mouse]] found in the [[Lagoon]]. It is known to drop [[Divine Orb]]s, [[Hunting Research]], [[Satchel of Gold]], [[Scrap Metal]], pieces of [[Wicked Gnarly]] cheese, and
The '''Silth Mouse''' is a breed of [[mice|mouse]] found in the [[Lagoon]]. It is known to drop [[Divine Orb]]s, [[Hunting Research]], [[Satchel of Gold]], [[Scrap Metal]], pieces of [[Wicked Gnarly]] cheese, and [[Ancient Relic]] as loot. Catching the Silth Mouse is one requirement for traveling to the [[Fiery Warpath]].
== Preferred Cheese ==
== Preferred Cheese ==
Revision as of 17:38, 30 September 2012
|Mouse Group: Forest Guild|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Hydro
|Cheese:||Wicked Gnarly cheese||Charm:||??|
Hunting Research (5,000)
Hunting Research (10,000)
Satchel of Gold (1,000)
Satchel of Gold (5,000)
Satchel of Gold (10,000)
Satchel of Gold (15,000)
Wicked Gnarly cheese
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This elusive mouse makes his home in the damp subterranean rivers of the underpass, hiding in rocky crags. Its bat-like squeak and the splash of its feet can often be heard in caverns, but when hunters approach, it dives into the water and swims away faster than a Burroughs trout. Because it has spent so much time in seclusion, these guardians of the underpass have unusual taste--anyone aiming to catch it should note that only the gnarliest cheese will tempt it out of hiding.|
|Mouse ID#: 180|
The Silth Mouse is a breed of mouse found in the Lagoon. It is known to drop Divine Orbs, Hunting Research, Satchel of Gold, Scrap Metal, pieces of Wicked Gnarly cheese, and Ancient Relic as loot. Catching the Silth Mouse is one requirement for traveling to the Fiery Warpath.
They have been found to be especially attracted to Wicked Gnarly cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
Strong Hydro weapons such as Ancient Spear Gun are recommended in order to catch this powerful mouse. Tactical weapons are also very effective against the Silth Mouse. Alternatively, the hunters may equip their luckiest setup.
History and Trivia
- The Silth Mouse was first released on 16 March 2010.
- The Silth dropped Chrome Nanite Coating during MouseHunt Birthday II event.
- In the first month that the Silth was released, MouseHunt developers hosted a contest to determine the top three hunters who could catch the most of this breed. Prizes were awarded in the amounts of $50 of SUPER|brie+ (3,500 pieces), $25 of SUPER|brie+ (1,600 pieces), and $10 of SUPER|brie+ (500 pieces), respectively.
- Originally the Silth dropped Plankrun's Journal Cover, but this was removed with the upgrade to MH3.0.
- On 25 January 2011 they began to drop Divine Orbs as loot.
- Catching the Silth Mouse became one requirement for traveling to the Fiery Warpath when it was released on 22 March 2011. Hunters who had already caught a Silth Mouse did not have to catch another one.
- During the Spring Egg Hunt 2011, Silth mice began dropping a bonus Silth Egg as loot for hunters who had obtained the Rocket Rabbit Mallet. They dropped the same loot the following year during the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event for hunters who had obtained the Eggscavator.
- The Silth Mouse began dropping Ancient Relic as loot on 29 August 2012.