|Mouse Group: Mountain Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
Town of Gnawnia
|Loot:||Packet of Flour|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Using its nearly impervious tail, the Silvertail mouse can solve problems that leave other mice scratching their heads. When confronting a trap, it simply wraps its namesake around the cheese, and ignores the sparks and bent mechanisms that follow. Extreme heat is one of its tail's few weaknesses, but hunters avoid melting the silver this way. Because of the tail's value as a lucky charm, an intact Silver Tail is worth a hefty reward from local merchants.|
|Mouse ID#: 237|
The Silvertail Mouse has been found to be especially attracted to SUPER|brie+ cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
All power types are of normal effectiveness against the Silvertail Mouse.
The Silvertail Mouse drops loot in the following locations:
- Ronza - 28 June through 12 July 2016
- Ronza - 30 June through 7 July 2015
- MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday - 4-25 March 2014
- MouseHunt's Fifth Birthday - 7-18 March 2013
- Spring Egg Hunt 2011 - 14 April through 10 May 2011
- Location: Chocolate Factory
- MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration - 4-24 March 2011
History and Trivia
- 30 June 2010: The Silvertail Mouse was released with the introduction of the Windmill.
- 12 January 2011: The Silvertail Mouse was found at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe where it dropped Attraction Charm and Rockforth cheese as loot.
- 25 January 2011: The Silvertail Mouse began to drop Simple Orb as loot.
- 25 June 2013: The Silvertail Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Silvertail Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps with the release of the Rift Plane.
- 2 September 2014: The Silvertail Mouse began dropping Packet of Flour at the Windmill.
- 17 October 2018: The Silvertail Mouse changed mouse groups from Indigenous Mice to Mountain Mice.