Sludge Soaker Mouse
|Sludge Soaker Mouse|
|Mouse Group: The Polluted|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Hydro||Other Requirements:||Lord/Lady and above spill required|
|Cheese:||Rancid Radioactive Blue||Charm:||None|
|Locations:||Toxic Spill||Loot:||Canister Ring|
Polluted Base Blueprints
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This is the kinda guy that likes to "go with the flow" of things. One of the first to come to accept the pollution, the Sludge Soaker Mouse can be found relaxing about and enjoying his new habitat. Partial to the warm, glowing feeling that fresh toxic ooze provides, he figures why fight it?|
|Mouse ID#: 537|
Sludge Soaker mice are especially attracted to Rancid Radioactive Blue cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
- The Sludge Soaker Mouse drops the Toxic Spill Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- MouseHunt's Ninth Birthday - 1 - 15 March 2017
- Location: Birthday Party Zone
- MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday - 3 - 21 March 2016
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday - 5 - 19 March 2015
History and Trivia
- Released on 21 January 2014 as part of the Toxic Spill content.