- "Spiked" redirects here. For other uses, see 500 Pound Spiked Crusher.
The Spiked Base has special effects in the Iceberg location.
|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Stale||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Brute mice rely on raw force to keep hunters from progressing. And how do you deal with an unstoppable force? With an immovable object!|
When Brute mice try to knock a hunter back with a powerful blow, this spiky, saw-toothed plank drives itself firmly into the ground, preventing any backwards movement.
The Spiked Base is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
Hunters must have 25,000,000 points to craft the Spiked Base.
|Formula: Spiked Base|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Catch any of the following: |
|Spiked Base Blueprints||1||97,500|
|Bottled Cold Fusion||6||N/A|
- Softserve Charm - Enables the encountering of the Icebreaker, Saboteur, Snow Sniper and Yeti mice in the Slushy Shoreline.
- Sticky Charm - Prevents losing progress when failing to catch a Bergling in the Iceberg.
- Wax Charm - Provides a progress bonus of 1 foot upon catching a Bergling in the Iceberg.
History and Trivia
- 24 May 2012: The Spiked Base was introduced with the release of the Iceberg location.