|Larry's Loot Lexicon:
||MouseHunt Info Page
|A small colony of genetically-engineered spores. Designed, grown and cultivated by analyzing the spores used within the Fungal Cavern. Don't breathe this!
These charms harness the power of the Fungal Cavern but are designed to work well across all of Gnawnia.
The Spore Charm is not sold by any Charm Shoppe and is therefore non-refundable. It can be crafted given the proper ingredients.
|Formula: Spore Charm
- Angelfish, Betta, Eel, Cuttle, Koimaid, Treasure Hoarder, Treasure Keeper, Tritus, Serpent Monster mice in Sunken City
- Barmy Gunner and Corrupt Commodore mice in Harbour
- Farmhand and Spud mice in Windmill
- Funglore, Lumahead, Mouldy Mole, Nightshade Masquerade, Spore Muncher, Sporeticus mice in Fungal Cavern
- Gelatinous Octahedron, Mutated Siblings, and Spore mice in Toxic Spill
- Living Ice mice in Slushy Shoreline
- M400 mice
- Magma Flow zone mice in Sunken City
- Mairitime Pirate and Scarlet Revenger in Floating Islands
- Prospector mice in Claw Shot City
- Pygmy Wrangler and Swarm of Pygmy Mice in Jungle of Dread
- Rift Guardian mice in Gnawnia Rift
- Scruffy mice in Harbour, King's Arms, and Windmill
- Soldier of the Shade mice in Valour Rift
- Yeti mice in Iceberg and Slushy Shoreline
- Labyrinth Charm Shoppe
- Zokor Charm Shoppe
History and Trivia
- 12 May 2015: The Spore Charm was introduced with the release of Fungal Cavern.