Spring Egg Hunt 2017
|Spring Egg Hunt 2017|
|Number of Event Mice:||14|
|Starting Date:||11 April 2017|
|Ending Date:||2 May 2017|
During the Spring Egg Hunt, Hunters can encounter mice throughout the Kingdom that drop colorful Eggs. These Eggs can contain cheeses, charms, crafting items, collectibles, and trap skins. Hunters will need an Eggscavator if they wish to find Eggs as loot.
Acquiring an Eggscavator
The Eggscavator is required if Hunters want to find any of the Eggs available during the Spring Egg Hunt. It can be purchased through the HUD for 10,000 gold or Hunters can arm Marshmallow Monterey and capture an Eggscavator Mouse, which will drop one as loot.
Stockpiles of Marshmallow Monterey
Stockpiles of Marshmallow Monterey can be found in 12 locations within the Kingdom.
Hunt with the cheeses that attract the mice normally found in these locations to obtain Marshmallow Monterey as loot.
- Recruit and above
- Master and above
- Grandmaster and above
- Legendary and above
- Hero and above
- Lord/Lady and above
- Baron/Baroness and above
- Count/Countess and above
- Duke/Duchess and above
|Eggscavator Charge Charm||2 Marshmallow Monterey||---|
|Eggstra Charge Charm||4 Marshmallow Monterey||---|
|Eggstra Charm||6 Marshmallow Monterey||---|
|Dark Chocolate Charm||600||250|
Cheese and Charms
The Spring Egg Hunt HUD shows Hunters their current stock of Marshmallow Monterey, Eggstra Charms, Eggstra Charge Charms, and Eggscavator Charge Charms. These items can be armed and disarmed through the HUD.
- When hunting in a location that does not contain a Stockpile, the mouseover shows the following message and a "Find Stockpiles" button that opens the Stockpiles tab of the Eggscavator:
- No Marshmallow stockpiles here.
- If you want to loot more Marshmallow Monterey, you'll need to hunt at a location with a stockpile!
- When hunting in a location that does contain a Stockpile, the mouseover shows the following message:
- Monterey Stockpile detected!
- Mice in this area are smuggling Marshmallow Monterey. Loot it and equip it to catch mice that drop painted eggs!
- Eggstra Charms double eggs dropped by mice!
- Eggstra Charge Charms double eggs dropped by mice AND boost your egg charge!
- Charge Charms boost your egg charge! The greater your charge, the better the charge egg! Charge eggs have a chance to drop based on charge level.
The central part of the HUD tracks the current charge state of the Eggscavator. The current charge state is shown by X/20 and by a a color bar that fills and empties as the charge state changes. If the meter is being charged, there will be a + to the left and the small egg symbol will be highlighted. If the meter is being depleted, there will be a - to the left and the small egg symbol will not be highlighted.
As the meter is charged mice will begin to drop Charge Eggs.
- Low Charge
- The meter will read from 1/20 to 12/20
- Mice can drop Low Charge Eggs
- Medium Charge
- The meter will read from 13/20 to 17/20
- Mice can drop Medium Charge Eggs
- High Charge
- The meter will read from 18/20 to 20/20
- Mice can drop High Charge Eggs
When the charge meter drops to 2/20 and 1/20, the following message is displayed in the Hunter's Journal:
- I'm running out of charges for my Eggscavator.
- I should equip Eggstra Charge or Eggscavator Charge Charms to build up more charges!
When the charge meter drops to 0/20, the following message is displayed in the Hunter's Journal:
- I've run out of charges for my Eggscavator.
- I should equip Eggstra Charge or Eggscavator Charge charms to build up charges!
The area to the right on the HUD shows a count of the Area Eggs found by the Hunter and can be clicked on to open the Eggscavator pop-up.
The pop-up has 3 tabs, each of which shows the Hunter's progress with finding eggs.
- Eggs By Region
- This tab shows all the regions found in the Kingdom and the Eggs that can be found in each are of that region.
- All Eggs
- This tab shows all the Eggs that can be found during the Spring Egg Hunt.
- These spring eggs can be found at any location with a Marshmallow Monterey Stockpile. They can only be found once per year.
- Mice across Gnawnia will drop these eggs! Some eggs may require special circumstances to attract.
- Prove your mastery by finding these eggs on mice across the Kingdom!
- These eggs can be found when you charge your meter! The greater the charge, the better the egg.
- A curious hunter can find these eggs without sounding the horn! They can only be found once.
- This tab shows the locations within the Kingdom that contain Stockpiles of Marshmallow Monterey and the Hunter's progress in finding the 10 Spring Eggs
- Mice have Marshmallow Monterey all over the Kingdom!
- Normal mice in some areas are carrying Marshmallow Monterey! Hunt with bait that normally works in each area and mice will drop Monterey in addition to their usual loot!
- Equip Marshmallow Monterey in these same locations to loot painted eggs, or exchange the Marshmallow Monterey for charms at the Charm Shoppe.
- All these locations now sell Charge Charms, Eggstra Charms, Eggstra Charge Charms and Dark Chocolate Charms for Marshmallow Monterey, so stock up and catch all those eggs!
- 2017 Spring Eggs
- These eggs can be caught at any location with a Stockpile. They can be caught in any order, so be careful when planning for that luxurious Golden Egg!
Spring Egg Hunt Mice
Spring Egg Hunt mice can only be found in locations containing Stockpiles of Marshmallow Monterey.
These mice are attracted only to Marshmallow Monterey.
No other mice will be attracted to Marshmallow Monterey