- "Sticky" redirects here. For other uses, see Stickybomber Mouse.
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Made from a mixture of tapioca and long-lasting super glue, this charm is very tricky to handle. Touching it with bare skin adheres immediately, and it cannot be removed short of high-powered solvents.|
When equipped, this charm will prevent you from being pushed back when you fail to catch a Bergling mouse, and with 150 extra power, that should happen even less often.
- 60 Sticky Charms can be purchased via donating
- Drilling Gift Set
- Iceberg Invasion Kit
- Iceberg Supply Chest - (5 Sticky Charms)
- Iceberg Treasure Chest - (5 Sticky Charms)
- Iceberg Claw Crate - (25 Sticky Charms)
- Red Winter Hunt Gift Box
- The Sticky Charm prevents losing progress when failing to catch a Bergling mouse.
History and Trivia
- 24 May 2012: The Sticky Charm was introduced with the opening of the Iceberg location and was originally sold as "Bag o' Sticky Charms (5)".