i do not think that they are acolyte mice because:
- they dont have wiskers
- they werent made when they made the page
- you cant find them in the dojo so they wouldnt be on there
- different color skin
and i can see that many others think so to
- Actually it does look very much like the Acolyte mice. I found quite a number of players in agreement with this here.
- Whiskers is probably due to a visual constraint, where drawing whiskers on the Dojo image would be too small to be visible and thus excluded. As for when the Acolytes were made, only the developers know. I'm guessing they have a long list of pictures ready for introduction, and these were part of the set that they decided on.
- That you can't find the Acolyte in the Dojo doesn't mean the image is not of the Acolyte. If anything, it actually connects why the Onyx stone is used in the ACRONYM that can be used to catch the Acolytes. Finally.. skin color lol. Hey maybe the newer Acolytes have a tan. The ones in the Dojo have been out of the sun for too long and stuff :D
- The best way around this is to word it such that it is not so firm on the issue, since the only way we will ever know is for the artist to tell us themselves. I will be adding it back in. -- Grexx 20:24, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- On closer inspection of the Dojo image, I realized that they DO have whiskers lol. I'm impressed with the artists for their attention to detail. The first mouse even has the 2 front teeth sticking out. -- Grexx 20:47, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- Whether they are or not shouldn't matter. The article says 'appears to be. --Navarr 20:54, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
Linking to images on HitGrab server
Just a quick reminder that we have been specifically asked by the devs to NOT link directly to images on the HitGrab (MouseHunt) server, as is done on this page for the header image. Someone should go through and make sure this and other images currently linked directly to the HG server are instead saved on an external hosting site like PhotoBucket and linked to there instead. -- B.Rossow talkcontr 05:42, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
Do Acolytes ever redbox?
I'm curious if Acolytes ever pillage gold/points. Both of the times I missed him he didn't take anything besides the piece of Runic... Anyone else? -- Camomiletea 17:09, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
- I have missed him twice too and both were just white boxes, no pillaging. Kbryant 17:15, 18 April 2009 (UTC)