Talk:Special event mice
Seasonal rather than Special Event
I'm a bit confused, but I think that these mice listed in this article are actually what elsewhere in the Wiki is called "seasonal", rather than "special event". Could someone confirm and fix? -- Camomiletea 03:02, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- The only page I can find the word Seasonal is the Cheat Sheet and actually I got confused there :D .... IMHO, technically only of the mice mentioned here could be regarded as Seasonal namely the Elf. The 3 others are connected with an event/date. But maybe I take this to literally as a non-native speaker. _____m. 09:01, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- Calling them seasonal can be pretty vague since Halloween and Valentine's can't be considered a seasonal event anyway. Likewise, with MouseHunt's Birthday... Special event describes all of them much better since that's what they are. --Mikeyco 09:05, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- It's probably better divided into seasonal/special event and prize mice, where the first one is only available sometimes, and the other is available always but rarely. -- Grexx 09:12, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
3/31 New Mouse?
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I was looking at the all mice page - is there a new mouse in honor of April Fools?--Rvanarsdale 18:51, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
- If you mean Glitchpaw, it's been there for a while. We don't know much about it yet, so it was added to this particular section. -- Camomiletea 19:33, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you for your enlightening information. It is in fact a glitchpaw.
Just realized that this article is much better merged into Category:Event Mice, since that is what it essentially is. The only thing that's really worth keeping would be the description, since everything else is redundant. There will be a brief write-up on availability. If there's any violent objections to this adjustment, now is a good time. This article will be redirected to the category with a deletion tag in place. -- Grexx 07:22, 23 December 2009 (UTC)