Tech Ravenous Zombie
|Tech Ravenous Zombie|
|Mouse Group: Rift Walkers (Burroughs Rift)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Rift||Other Requirements:||??|
|Locations:||Burroughs Rift||Loot:||Mist Canister|
Terre Ricotta Potion
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Using the latest and "greatest" technology, some rift mice have been able to keep their brain alive well beyond the lifespan of their bodies. Fighting an ever losing battle against their cybernetics for control, eventually their mind breaks and falls victim to insanity. These dangerous, unpredictable, and maniacally vicious monsters are the result!|
Tech Ravenous Zombie mice have been found to be especially attracted to String Cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
Tech Ravenous Zombie mice are weak to Rift Traps. They can only be attracted by String Cheese when the Mist Meter is in the Yellow or Green Zone. Looting Brain Bits is only possible when arming the limited edition Brain Extractor or Maniacal Brain Extractor weapons, or Skello-ton base. Hunting with Brain or Super Brain Charms will increase the chance of attracting a Tech Ravenous Zombie.
- The Tech Ravenous Zombie drops the Enlarged Rift Egg and the Rift Mist Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- Halloween 2016 - 13 October through 3 November 2016
- Halloween 2015 - 21 October through 3 November 2015
- Zombie Invasion - 14-18 August 2011
History and Trivia
- Tech Ravenous Zombie mice were introduced on 09 September 2014, with the introduction of the Burroughs Rift.
- Tech Ravenous Zombie mice are the Rift version of Ravenous Zombie mice.
- Tech Ravenous Zombie becomes especially attracted Brain Charms on 13 January 2015 with the start of Zombie Invasion Week 2015.