Terrible Twos Mouse
- "Terrible Twos" redirects here. For other uses, see Plush Terrible Twos Mouse.
The Terrible Twos Mouse is an Event Mouse found during the annual MouseHunt Birthday event.
|Terrible Twos Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Birthday)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
|Cheese:||See current MouseHunt Birthday location||Charm:||??|
|Locations:||MouseHunt Birthday||Loot:||See current MouseHunt Birthday location|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|If children are the future, then this little mouse is about to bring about the apocalypse. At the tender age of two, it's carving out a name for itself in the history books (not to mention chewing the pages more than a little) by eating, burning, scratching and destroying everything it can get its little paws on. How did something this small manage to single-handedly collapse a city block? No one is really sure, but let's hope it's just a phase.|
|Mouse ID#: 204|
Finding Event Mice
- MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday - 3 - 21 March 2016
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday - 5 - 19 March 2015
- MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday - 4 - 25 March 2014
- MouseHunt's Fifth Birthday - 7 - 18 March 2013
- MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration - 29 February through 12 March 2012
- MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration - 4 - 24 March 2011
- MouseHunt Birthday II - 2 - 31 March 2010
History and Trivia
- 2 March 2010: The Terrible Twos Mouse was introduced as part of the MouseHunt Birthday II event.
- 5 March 2010: The Terrible Twos Mouse began to drop the Chocolate Birthday Cake Base as loot in the Meadow.
- 4 March 2014: The Terrible Twos Mouse gained a weakness to all power types, and no longer needed the use of a Parental trap or Nanny Charm to be attracted.
- 4 March 2014: During MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday capturing a Terrible Twos Mouse left an additional message in the Hunter's Journal:
- As the Terrible Twos Mouse approached my trap, I configured my trap to give the destructive mouse a time-out. I think it'll learn its lesson.