The Total Eclipse
|The Total Eclipse|
|Mouse Group: Rift Stalkers (Valour Rift)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Rift||Other Requirements:||See below|
|Cheese:||Gauntlet String Cheese
Standard String Cheeses
|Locations:||Valour Rift||Loot:||See below|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|With the seemingly infinite dimensions being created and collapsed, each one with its own remnant of the Eclipse, it is presumed that this is to be the most powerful, tangible form of this elusive entity. The Total Eclipse is at the same time distinct from and identical to all other iterations of itself.
This being can tap into the raw energy of the Rift Plane itself, twisting reality to its will.
Capturing it prunes but one of the infinite branches of this nightmarish reality...
|Mouse ID#: 992|
Floor Type Info
- The Total Eclipse can only be encountered after entering the Valour Rift Tower with the Ultimate Umbra augmentation active.
- The Total Eclipse can be found on Eclipse floors.
- Catching The Total Eclipse will extend the duration the Hunter has in the Valour Rift tower – this boost will depend on the Hunter's Siphon level.
- The Total Eclipse has a Minimum Floor of 8.
- Aleth Essence
- Ancient Relic
- Ber Essence
- Champion's Fire
- Core of the Eclipse
- Magic Essence
- Rift Extreme Luck Charm
- Rift Extreme Power Charm
- Rift Power Charm
- Rift Super Power Charm
- Rift Super Vacuum Charm
- Rift Ultimate Lucky Power Charm
- Rift Ultimate Power Charm
- Timesplit Charm
- Tower Secrets
- Tower Sigil
- Valour Rift Supply Kit
History and Trivia
- 08 October 2019: The Total Eclipse was introduced with the release of the Valour Rift.