|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||5%||Limited Edition:||Yes|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link (Stealth Mode)|
External Link (Heist Mode)
|This remarkable base was designed by a group of clever yet morally-dubious hunters who pooled their knowledge and resources to create a base that could properly pillage the city of Zokor.
Some of them preferred a slow and quiet approach whereas others just wanted to smash and grab. After a lengthy debate, they finally decided: "Why not both?" And thus, the first truly switchable base was created.
Upon entering Zokor, hunters will be able to switch this base to one of the following modes:
Stealth Mode: Provides a 50% chance to not lose Stealth.
Heist Mode: Doubles Stealth lost but also doubles Fealty, Tech, and Scholar district loot gained.
This base does not affect loot drops in the Minotaur's Lair.
The Thief Base is a Limited Edition base not sold by any Trapsmith. It may only be obtained from opening a Season 8 Treasure Chest.
Each Season 8 Relic Hunter Treasure Chest has a chance of containing the Thief Base. This chance increases with every chest opened.
The Hunter's 30th Season 8 chest is guaranteed to contain the Thief Base if it is not yet owned by the Hunter.
- Zokor: this base has two modes:
- Stealth Mode: provides a 50% chance to not lose Stealth
- Heist Mode:
- Doubles Stealth lost
- Doubles Plate of Fealty, Tech Power Core, Scholar Scroll, and Cavern Fungus dropped from mice
- This base does not affect loot drops in the Minotaur's Lair.
- Forecaster Base - also a Season 8 exclusive reward
- The list of All Bases
History and Trivia
- 3 November 2020: The Thief Base was introduced in conjunction with Relic Hunter Seasons 8.